Writing on writing

Sunday, September 03, 2006

11,980 words

I started late today. I didn't wake up until 11 and it took a few minutes for me to stumble into the computer chair. My goal for the day is 12000 words, which as you can see is actually how much I have right now. I'm actually 1000 words into my goal, so I'm hoping it will all turn out good.

I actually know what's going to happen. I have conflict, I have good guys, and bad guys. I know all sorts of things that are going to happen to up the tension. I still am not 100% sure on how it will end. I don't know if it's a happy ending or a sad one. Basically the clone with either live or die. I'm not certain yet, though I am leaning one way. I figure I have some time before I have to decide though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home