Writing on writing

Sunday, September 02, 2007

Day 2--Anarchist [3 Day]

10:05

Anarchist
AKA the most depressing story ever

Zokutou word meter
10,042 / 10,000
(100.4%)

10:05 -- 100% (20, 042)

I've left myself enough to do I hope. Mercury and Anarchist are finally allowed to interact. I don't know how much easier this is going to be on me.

I want to give them a happy ending really I do. I just don't know if I can.

Tomorrow is going to be... well, it will be.

Moby is my god.

9:26 -- 92.6% (19, 261)

I know I have to keep writing... 731 pages left but... I feel so alone now. We--Anarchist and me--don't know what to do without him. It flows through my body, and yes, I'm crying. I feel the revulsion that his death brings to me--I feel it in my gut and now I wonder. How will we move on.

And that's why she is Anarchist.

8:46 -- 85.5% (18554)

Oh god oh god oh god

8:36 -- 84.4% (18442)

No one that I love is EVER allowed to become a freedom fighter, nor are they allowed to live through a dystopia... or die. Ever.

6:29 -- 72.6% (17, 262)
It's still the TOO FAST thing that bugs me, but I think that I may yet have a handle on it. On the total total (out of 30k) I'm almost at 60%. At the moment I'm at 57% to be exact.

I need a break. Something horrible, and yet hopefully beautiful and really significant is about to happen. She's going to get her name. I want that to happen, yeah, but I kind of want it to span like, the rest of the section I'm writing today. Along with that needs to go some explanations and some parts need some beefing, but whatever... I'm rambling at you.

Basically I need a break. By the end of the weekend I betcha seeing sticky buns will give me panic attacks.


5:18 -- 60.8% (16,084)
Mmhmm. I just don't want to go too fast now... damn.

3:53 -- 50.4% (15, 044)

I'm going to call Beth now. I'm haveing some rough patches, but should be hitting a fertile spot again soon enough. I just have to get another thousand, to two thousand words in here. Those will be the hard ones.

1:27 -- 33.8% (13, 380)

I'm going to go have a break and think about this next bit. Government institutions always throw me for a loop. I may have to come up with a stylistic way to portray this. It's not a copout, it's art!

Sticky bun 2 and maybe a shower...

12:54 -- 26.5% (12, 650)

Doing well. Very well. Added the total count to the bottom.

12:14 pm -- 22.7% (12 267 words)

I'm a little conflicted and maybe think that I should have two words meters up? One for total progress and one for the day's progress? Naw, too complicated.

I took a good long break yesterday which was super great. It let me have a brain break and I think I'm better for it. The only thing that's not cool is that my left hand is crapping out... I don't know how long it's going to last, but let's just say I'm already dreading work on Tuesday!

It starts with my left pinky finger which I think may be stuck in a permanent claw like state... distressing. I'm coming up on my next break, only about 1 100 words. That means lunch/a shower! Woot! Maybe I'll even brush my teeth. I am a rancid individual right now.

At the moment the writing is going smoothly. I think I have enough to get me through the day, I am though, struggling with the end. Here's hoping that the notes scattered on my desk come up with something good.

So far I have eaten nothing but left overs and chinese baked goods -- and when I say left overs I mean a half a seafood conolli... and oh yes, one piece of pie as my half way there treat yesterday.


The complete total


Zokutou word meter
20,042 / 20,000
(100.2%)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home