Writing on writing

Wednesday, August 01, 2007

run more duck it and dodge it

Well, I know that Bethie wrote in July. I know she did because she did that instead of her homework, not that I'm complaining mind you! I'm just fine with that arrangement... for the most part... of course to look in this our poor abandoned blog we'd never know. There's also the matter of the paragraph I dragged out of her a little earlier in the month, which was a rather comical situation I must admit.

Aside from that July has been a bust. How have we slid so far? Don't ask me Things should pick up now that it's August though and we'll both have a chance to sit doen and be with our characters. I plan on giving Ishalia a bit of attention (a lot of a bit of attention) this break.

Bethany's work beat mine this month, I must admit, since I've been traitorous and working on other projects. I'm officially a bad person.

So there it is, a line up of what is and has been and what's to come. I hope my predictions are accurate. I'd say that I'd work it and that I'd even get done book one/book two this summer break but that is entirely unreasonable. A girl can dream though, can't she? I sure can... Who knows. Maybe I'll be able to convince Beth of one of these goals. Also unlikely.

Meh. Happy August loves.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home