Writing on writing

Monday, August 27, 2007

da duh... da duh... da duh

I feel like we need ominous music or something. The 3-day is merely days away -- thus Writing on Writing is merely days away from the 72 hours when it is flooded with posts... way more than it sees for the rest of the year. I must admit that I'm excited. A little scared, but mostly excited.

I've written only a few pages this break. I'm a horrible person. I've been kept pretty busy though. I feel like I can't really justify working on something that isn't my Institute of the Humanities project. They're promised to pay me for, so I just need to write the darn thing. It simply isn't coming out. I'd rather be writing something else. Specifically, I'd rather be writing my 3-day novel. Or even Ishalia. But probably the 3-day novel.

I might write some more over the next couple of days, but lets face it: all writing efforts are really to be chanelled into what is going to begin on Friday at midnight.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home