Writing on writing

Monday, September 07, 2009

Susan -- 23795

It's cool that Beth and I are keeping relatively the same word count. I'm impressed by her mad catch up ability yesterday.

Marissa came home after a stupid long shift, Paladin fucked up and she had to stay four hours longer.

I just ate some garlic toast for some reason when making it I'd put some kind of significance on the toast, dunno what... just did.

I'm going to keep writing. was about to write desparaging stuff but that doesn't help. I'm wondering if there are really 6000 more words in me before 6pm when I have to leave to go belly dance, come home, eat dinner then go to bed to wake up at 6am for an 8am shift in surry.

This seems to be what's nagging at me lately. The fact that I have so many domestic whatsits waiting on the wings. Day one I didn't even consider them, Day 2 they were on the back burning, but today, Day 3, they keep trying to butt their way in.

Blarg.

Ok, time to get moving. I like to mauveitmauveit...
Pink Floyd.


PS accidentally posted that to Reformations as I was logged in to google under that title. Oi.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home