Writing on writing

Saturday, November 27, 2004

Shiny

My dad did something crazy to my settings wowie!

Any how I've done a woping about 1 1/2 pages and I do plan on more but that depends entirly on my mother's schedual. We've pretty much finished decorating, as far as I know, and we've eaten now all we really have to do is watch a movie says the plan. Says the suzie, "I need to write more" of course as long as it's done tomorrow that's all that really counts, but I've put myself on a schedual and I would like to keep it thank you. Mine is just getting laleena where she needs to be from here on out but it's very important how I do it. Very important, I'm reintroducing a favored character this is always important. I'm so happy for Balin he's going to have a like history, family and motive, I'm so proud of him!

Well heading off now, ciao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home