Writing on writing

Sunday, June 26, 2005

I'm gonna shine up my boots...

Okay I'm getting really excited. I've got my geagraphy provincial tomorrow, and after that I get to get started on all the great writing I've been blathering about in here! Susie's got the banquet off to a very good start, and she'll be finishing that in the very near future (I believe by the end of the week was promised... okay not promised, but really what things better to you have to do?). Then I get to go back to Ishalia. It feels like so longs since I've been there but this is doubly exciting. Not only do I have serious time I get to commit to it, resulting in lots of working being accomplished, we're on the home stretch. We're almost done this baby (no pun intended). With our batholith of a project divid into three story arcs, we are indeed nearly at the end of the second manuscript of part one. Indeed, a third (for tightening) and probably a fourth (for grammer/spelling) will be needed, we're almost done!!

Also on the back burner I'm going to have my pet sci-fi project, and my "romance novel". And after tomorrow's exam, I can get started on all this and not feel guilty about it!

My mom is fully aware of the concept of the 3-day contest. Today she tried to make plans for one of those days and I told her it was my contest weekend and she assented, moving it to another day. I don't think she's aware yet of the implications of this contest, but that will come.

I just found out that my mom and sister's rendezvous to Seattle is going to happen in August, a Thursday to Saturday deal. My dad will be working all day the Thursday and Friday leaving me truely home alone (unless papa comes...) and that almost never happens! Can we say a writing extravaganza?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home