Writing on writing

Sunday, April 30, 2006

They finally left!

I just got the man-folk out of Bome. Remeber the scene that wouldn't end? Well I just finished the second part. I'd thought five pages or so for the entire stay in Bome -- it ended up being about 12 pages, over two scenes. And nothing happened that I wasn't expecting. It just took longer. I don't know what that means. I did a few pages today, and whilst walking the dog I cleared up inhabitions that I'd had about coming scenes. I may (will probably) write more after Grey's Anatomy.

[later: 1:20am]

Okay, the final page count for the day is seven pages. This is pretty equally spread between the Fraser part that I finished earlier this evening, and the little Laleena part done tonight. I think next will be Laleena part B... it doesn't seem appropriate to interrupt to cut back to the castle at just this point. Suse posted the first verse of Lacy's song, shall I post the second? The Word document has a comment attatched explaining why I'm not really sure it, but here it is, the second verse:

Darling daughter, morning’s start
Never, never lose your heart.
Victim of a bigger power,
Essence of the Island’s flower.

I'm gong to bed. I was going to blog elsewhere, but writing tired me out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home