Writing on writing

Monday, May 01, 2006

Because I appreciate her accademic needs...

Guess what?

What's that? You've guessed already? You've known for a while? Deep down in your heart you knew? Sorry if I'm predictable. Or... wait... what was that? Incapable, did you say? Now that's vaguely insulting. I'm sorry, okay? Very, very sorry!

Yeah... I'm not going to be done before I go on my mini cruise. There's too much for me to get through, and too little time. But come on: The Suse has an AP exam next week -- I don't want this in her posession for the weekend! She has psychology to study!!

At least I'm not absently sitting on it. It's not smouldering under a heavey-weight To Do list as I busily try (but ultimately fail) to make time for it. I've been doing well, I swear! It won't be much longer. Really, it won't.

I'm sorry!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home