Writing on writing

Sunday, May 21, 2006

Momentum

I finished! I would have come in here sooner to report it, but the finished product was Susie's birthday present (part...3?). I actually stayed awake until past 4am last night to get it done. I did something like nine pages. She's got it to read now. She's going to have thorough notes for me. Most of what I wrote I'm unsure of. There's really only one scene that I know I like... perhaps two -- there could be one I forgot. And that one I'm sure I like is one of the ones I'm not so sure partnaire extraordinaire will necessarily like. But it's done now, so

YAY!

As soon as I get a chunk bitten out of my homework, I can do some editing (B1 pt2). I would really really like to get ahead in my school work. 'twould be be niftiness.

Write one grasshopper.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home