Writing on writing

Sunday, September 03, 2006

15,074 words

All rightie, so how am I doing? Well that depends just how you look at it. The first way is that I have 7000 words to write today in order to meet my day's goal. That's a lot of words. And there's not that much day left.

However.

The 3-day vetrans seem to agree that you should be half way through by 6:00 on the second day. Well here I am, eight minutes to that time, and I have 15000 words. Last year, I wrote about 30,000, so that has been my goal for this year. There you go. Half way through. I'm also half way looking at pages. Last year's was 105 pages, and I'm currently on page 52. We're talking an almost exactly half-way point.

So I'm either going too slow or right on schedule, depending how you want to look at it.

I am a little worried that I'm only half way through here. I don't know if I have enough story to double this. I may need more thinkies soon.

I'm gonna go make words.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home