Writing on writing

Monday, April 09, 2007

Too much and too little

The writing took very little writing. Apparently these beginning scenes are exactly where my head are. I actually enjoyed what I wrote, and while I fear that the beginning scenes might be a bit much I think that they were what was needed for the character. The truth is that the muse and I have been conversing about these scenes for a little while now and the both of us are rather pleased with what we came up with.

I can't remember how many pages we axed, but I do know that we're up to the thirty page count now. I managed about eight pages today and I like them all so far. A character we created for this recreation is coming in really handy for adding to the tension of the piece.

What did take a lot of effort was signing into this account. Oi Vey! I couldn't remember what email address and password to use, and it took about a million tries before I managed to get it all together. Well, yay at least now I've managed. I'm pretty proud of myself for getting down to work. It's a good feeling, this writing stuff I enjoy thing. Go figure!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home