Writing on writing

Friday, April 13, 2007

Crying to sleep

So I hear this blog cries itself to sleep at night.

Well here I am, not neglecting it. I have written. 5 and a half pages or so. Okay, so that's not the most impressive amount, but I'm on it, right?

I even brought my first writing spurt, printed out, to Susan so she could see with her very eyes that I was on it. I then wrote a bit more. I finished with my Taryne scene. Depending how exausting the Fraser - Laleena - Fraser (I'm pretty sure it will work in that order) goes, I may or may not do another Taryne. Suse may have deal with that on her own.

I've [oh lord... papa just got here... there's my productivity cut in half...]

-- I don't even remember how I meant to end that sentence. I had to go make papa a "wee cup of tea" and have a conversation about Canadian content laws, Elvis, and #1 hits that we've had about 436 times. *rolls eyes* And I don't even know if I can write now because leaving him alone out there seems incredably rude. Sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home