Writing on writing

Sunday, March 09, 2008

Oh for fuck's sakes...

How bad is that. I hadn't even realised there'd been a post until just now. In March. Dear god.

I am posting here to announce the fact that I 'wrote' today. Not on the main project for which this account is meant, but on a number of smaller pieces that I've been meaning to knock off my 'to-do' list in terms of editing and sharpening for later sending out to editor sorts.

Beth and I have been so busy. She's had a number of school and work related things to do. I've had the same. We've both been dealing with crap, and yet I insist that if we were writing we'd be a little happier all the same... it's just a matter of TIME. Always time. Always.

Things will sort themselves out. I can't give up on Ishalia. There is a fantasy writer in me, crying, right now. Right this very second. There are embers, and they won't go out. We've just got to remmber to give them a stir and one day they'll become flame again. ONE DAY SOON!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home